Fair Information Practices
What personal information do we collect from people who access our application?
The personal information collected by GoCab, when you access or interact with the application, includes:
- information provided by you when you register (create) or update a user account:
• First name
• Last name
• Phone number
• Email address
- information about the current location (gps coordinates), to send orders and to be able to estimate the cost of travel in real time.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when:
- you register in our application or enter information in the section of your account.
- you are registered in the application and it runs in the background or in the foreground.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, place an order, browse the application, or use certain other features of the application in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience.
• To enable us to provide you with better assistance in your customer service requests.
• To send orders and to be able to estimate the cost of travel in real time.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to outside parties.
External links to third parties
We do not include or offer third party products or services in our application.
Personal data deletion
Personal data may be deleted from our system upon user request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We undertake to perform the deletion within one month (30 calendar days) since the request has been made.
GoCab Software S.A.
(+40) 727 105 343
Last edited on 2022-08-25